skinChemists NEW Advanced Bee Venom Collagen Eye Repair Serum, has been specially formulated for the delicate eye area. A host of active ingredients aim to work together to leave the eye area more radiant, reduce dark circles and puffiness while deeply hydrating the skin and smoothing fine lines and wrinkles for younger looking skin.
The British brand SkinChemists is synonymous with intelligent skincare design born with tradition. Working with leading pharmacists, chemists, scientists and beauticians worldwide, SkinChemists develops revolutionary and effective skincare treatments.
The main ingredients in the formulation are:
1) Bee Venom aims to plump and firm the skin
2) Coloursoft and gransil DMCM-5 work to deeply hydrate the skin, while aiming to blur away fine lines and wrinkles
3) Ronaflar & Timron Super Sheen aim to instantly increase radiance by evening out skin tone and reducing the appearance of dark circles
4) Hyaluronic Acid aims to maintain moisture levels and skin firmness
5) Eyeseryl, a targets ingredients aims to drain away puffiness and unnecessary fluid retention
Who should use Advanced Bee Venom Collagen Eye Repair?
Use this product if you are concerned about fine lines and wrinkles
Use this product if you have pigmentation
Use this product if you are concerned about your eye area
Use this product if you want to look younger
Use this product for increased radiance
Use this product if you want to feel more confident in your skin
Aqua (Water), Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Polysilicone-11, Dimethicone, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Benzyl Alcohol, Mica, Butylene Glycol, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Disodium EDTA, Dehydroacetic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Silica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Parfum (Fragrance), Mel (Honey), Laureth-7, Glycerin, Cera Alba (Beeswax), PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tin Oxide, Vanillyl Butyl Ether, Mentha Arvensis (Peppermint) Leaf Oil, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-5, Limonene, Bee Venom, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).